I am a digital scrum master and consultant. I was lucky to be involved in diverse projects and gather experience in number of business/IT areas, technologies and industries. I am a professional freelancer consultant focused on accelerating quality delivery.
I am passionate about creating friendly solutions and solve business problems to make life easier. I have been providing professional consulting services to small-to-large organisations in the last 19 years. I lived in 7 countries and settled in the beautiful New Zealand in 2008, where he enjoys outdoor activities and lifestyle.
I have also an associate professional network with deep experience in programme/project management, Salesforce.com implementations, testing, mobile application development and analytics – all available to help you.
Instantly leverage existing skills and knowledge on your project
- My pre-sales experience can be utilised to support you writing RFPs, targeting prototypes, discovering needs/pain points so you sell more with lower implementation risk
- My customisation experience very quickly can be utilised do simple customisations, helping out where needed as I did functional consulting in SAP ERP, SAP Portal, WebCMS systems and smaller CRM systems
- My project delivery experience can be utilised as a Scrum Master, senior business analyst, test analyst/lead/mgr, deployment/release lead to make your project delivery more robust
- My strategy/management consulting experience can be utilised to discover, improve business models and processes related to your system implementations – usually companies ask for Big5 consulting companies to do this, so you could compete more with them
- My integration experience can be used to connect Salesforce to ERP, CMS or other systems or mobile/social/digital solutions
A few problems already solved
- End-to-end managed the delivery of a corporate website for one of the top 3 banks in Hungary from concept to support. Migrated 700 pages under tight time frames and received great feedback from the customer (www.kh.hu)
- Successfully managed the cutover of a complex financial reporting enhancement at finance year end, with extremely high risk and impact to Fonterra and shareholders.
- Proactively managed a Salesforce implementation and worldwide rollout with critical performance tests and optimisation that made the user adoption successful.
- On a large transformation programme, I had to reset plans and direction when it was needed, aligned all stakeholders to realistic schedule and expectations.
- Saved substantial time and rework for 100+ people on a program by implementing collaborative tools and registers instead of using emails and attachments.
- Mobilised and set up a programme of 40+ people in extremely short 2 weeks with tools, templates, access, desks, instructions and governance in place.
- Unblocked engagement with business experts and pushed hard a young business analyst team to discover and document business processes. They quickly become critical part of a large business transformation initiative.
- Called a War Room and resolved a complex security migration crisis in 2 weeks working patiently with offshore team despite of the not ideal network connection.
- Initiated from concept, successfully sold the project and implemented a webshop for an FMCG company. Also completed data cleansing with aggressive time lines. The webshop is still up and running after 12 years.
- I have rewritten and structured business requirements in a challenging project, that enabled a fair agreement and better relationship between the business and IT stakeholders. (www.zwackwebshop.hu).
What people say…
“Laszlo is a very focused and talented individual who is able to articulate business requirements in a way that makes implementation easy. Laszlo has been involved in assisting with the User Experience Design for an app that is being build and he has been very valuable to the project and in turn the programme. I look forward to working with Laszlo in the future and have no hesitation in recommending him.” Deepak P., Programme Manager
“Laszlo is a highly driven, professional and experienced IT Consultant who hit the ground running and quickly became an invaluable member of the team in a challenging and complex project with continually shifting priorities and deadlines. Laszlo was able to show a wide variety of skills in a highly pressurised environment, including an ability to not only deliver on work required of him but support others and build crucial networks and relationships with stakeholders at all level.” Alex C., Independent Consultant
[…] “Laszlo clearly demonstrated his ability to think strategically; present his strategic view to all levels of the project to gain their feedback and buy-in; and most importantly deliver his strategic view on the ground to the level of detail required to embed them operationally. He is driven to succeed with a pragmatic approach to getting the job done and a pleasure to work with.” […] Thomas Q, Solution Manager
“Laszlo was recommended to me as a person who could take up any challenge and succeed. […] Laszlo not only established a service delivery model for the programme that optimised our resourcing model, but worked closely with the ARIS COE to build out the governance framework, […] Laszlo demonstrated an ability to turn strategy into operational capability. He is highly structured in his thinking and his pragmatic approach to getting work done is highly effective. I would highly recommend Laszlo in similar roles. Gary V. R., Programme Manager
“Laszlo was tasked with the role of Deployment Manager on a complex, time critical financial reporting project. Laszlo did an admirable job of managing and communicating to stakeholders, both internal and external, with a high degree of focus on quality and doing things right, with a superb work ethic.” James L., Portfolio Manager
“Have worked with Laszlo in Fonterra on the Fonterra FACT project where he was a deployment manager. It was a difficult project with a lot of complexity. Laszlo managed the deployment of numerous changes, through numerous contacts with few issues. Laszlo is someone who will pull out all stops to get the job done.”Alistair M., Finance Manager
“[…] He was well organized,efficient in his work and a good team member to work with.” Anosh C., Senior SAP Basis Administrator
“Laszlo has a good work ethic, always available to help. He was delivery focused and energetic, went the extra mile to meet deadlines. Works well in a team, and takes on feedback. He asks the right questions and clarifies rather than making assumptions. He took the lead on Issues and worked well with others to resolve.” Julia T., General Manager
“Laszlo was willing to step in and help out a project that was in trouble; helping to resolve a problem in 3 hours that had been holding up the project for over 2 months. He showed willingness to get the job done.” Vaughan P., Project Manager
“Laszlo has extensive knowledge of SAP portal and he has always been a pleasant project team member to work with. He follows project testing methodology well and provides timely updates. He is a valuable asset to the team.” Diana C,, Test Manager
“Laszlo was tasked to create the Fonterra SAP Portal Strategy. During this process he displayed fantastic communication and relationship building skills with the numerous stakeholders. Laszlo brought not only a wealth of knowledge and experience in the SAP Portal arena but also huge knowledge in the related non SAP technologies. I can not speak highly enough of Laszlo’s professionalism, pragmatism and level of knowledge. I highly recommend Laszlo.” Adam O’L., Systems Manager
“Laszlo preformed the role of test lead for a SAP CRM project I managed. Throughout the project he maintained high standards and excellent process compliance, dealing with changes as required and delivering against tight timeframes. “ Jeff C., Senior Business Advisor
“[…] Laszlo was responsible for designing and implementing key parts of the DR solution, and provided specific expertise on SAP Portal. He also wrote the DR plan and the recovery process flows. His deliverables were of a high quality and I would recommend him to others.” Vaughn W., Business Transformation Manager
“Laszlo is a great communicator and a skilled Portal consultant. I have no hesitation in recommending Laszlo for any related consulting roles in New Zealand or afar.” Ian T., Projects Director
“[…] Laszlo is a hard worker, attentive to detail and always available to help a colleague. I admire his fault finding skill and doubt there is a problem too hard to solve when Laszlo is in the drivers seat.
It was a pleasure working with Laszlo and I hope to be on his team again in the future. I have no hesitation recommending him to anyone.” Corne v. d. V., Development Consultant
“[…] He produced excellent results in a testing/challenging environment and I would highly recommend him to others.” Steven P., Professional Services Manager
“Laszlo is an extremely talented and focused SAP portal consultant. His analytical and problem solving skills are admirable. He knows the milestones and objectives of the project very well and to achieve the goals of the project, he stretches himself to get the work done on time without any follow-ups. He is a great team player, good at maintaining relationships with his colleagues, good human being with a positive mind frame. Everyone in team really enjoys his company. In true sense, he is an asset to any organisation.” Neeraj J., Delivery Manager
“[…] I found him to be extremely professional and dedicated. His attention to detail was outstanding and I am sure that it was a direct result of Laszlo’s skills that the migrations and upgrades went as smoothly as they did.” Phil D., Technical Consultant
“[…] Laszlo is a very hard working and focused person. He is a very good manager and communicator. His SAP portal expertise and the way he approaches a problem is remarkable. He is very precise with his work and knows exactly what to do, his planning and execution of projects is immaculate. I believe that a professional like him could be an asset to an employer and a value add to the customer. He has the knack of leading form the front, taking ownership and delivering desired results in time. He has really good people skills and can manage a team very well, moreover he is a good team player as well. As a person Laszlo is honest, professional and Mr. dependable.” Subodh K., Integration Specialist